The Clayton Roberson Family Foundation
WELCOME TO SYCAMORE SPRINGS PARK
Beginning May 22, 2020 Things Are Slowly Reopening -
Until Further Notice The Park Will Be Open With The Following Restrictions:
1. PARK WILL BE OPEN 8:00AM UNTIL 8:30 PM (8:00 AM-9:00PM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY)
2. TENTS, POP-UPS AND RV UNITS CAN NOW BE ACCEPTED
3. RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS WILL BE OPEN
4. THE PLAY GROUND EQUIPMENT CANNOT BE USED AND THE VILLAGE MUST STAY CLOSED.
5. GARBAGE CAN BE PUT OUT BETWEEN 8:00 AM UNTIL 6:00 PM
6. SHELTER HOUSES CAN BE RESERVED BUT ONLY BY CALLING THE OFFICE. IF EMPTY AND IF YOU OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING THEN THEY CAN BE USED UP TO 100 PEOPLE. (A CHILD IS A PERSON) HOWEVER, WE DO NOT HAVE A SHELTER HOUSE THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE 100 PEOPLE FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING. PLEASE HELP US CONTROL THIS TO HELP CONTROL THIS DISEASE.
Due to adding addtional camping sites we are renumbering all sites. There is a new map with the final site numbers. The listing still has the new number as seen on the new map but still has a / followed by the old number. If it has a three digit number followed by a forward slash and one or two numbers it is a site we have had for a number of years. The first three numbers will be the new number and the number following the slash will be the old number and the one that you may have used when making your existing reservations.Until further notice you will need to put the whole number in (example is 107/1) when making reservations. Thank you for your patience as we try to make your camping experience better.
Please note: YOUR CREDIT CARD GOES THROUGH PAYPAL SO PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR CHARGE BECAUSE IT IS NOT COMING FROM THE PARK. WE USE PAYPAL TO FURTHER PROTECT YOU. See explanation below.
It is Important that you know that when you make a reservation with us that your credit card will go through PayPal and may show from California or another state.
Even though we are a no refund park, we will change camping sites if they are available--We just do not change the dates except for an extreme emergency. Sorry but rain is not an extreme emergency.
In making reservations be sure you have your dates correct and are sure you can come on the dates you are scheduling as we cannot refund. Yes, Fido (or your dog), may come with you but must be leashed at all times and we ask that you always pick up after your pet.
You can now make reservations for 1 to 4 sites on one reservations but must pay for them with one credit card number. When you begin a reservation, you have one hour to complete it before the sites go back into inventory and you would have to begin again.
We are in the Eastern Time Zone so will always follow that change to and from Daylight Savings Time.
We remain a NO ALCOHOL PARK so please leave the alcoholic beverages at home. There is no fee for entrance to the park or for use of the shelterhouses.