Not so sure about tent camping, but want to get outdoors? Check out our camping cabins at Sycamore Springs Park!
Oak, Pine, Sycamore & Walnut Camping Cabins are now available to rent.
Great for families
Coming in 2024! The Hickory and Maple Camping Cabins which will be handicap friendly.
Beds & Amenities
These cabins are great for people who like the convenience of a bathroom, sink, and bed, but want the experience of camping. You will need to bring your own sheets, blankets, towels, etc, just as you would if you were camping. Each cabin sleeps up to 6 people with 1 Queen bed and 2 bunk bed sets.
Oak, Pine, Sycamore, and Walnut camping cabins are now available! There are discounted rates on the weekdays. Friday & Saturdays must be rented together. Check-ins are at 4 pm EDT, checkout is by 11 am EDT.
- Sunday thru Thursday: $85/night
- $105 Friday/Saturday night – two-night minimum: $210
- 3-day Weekend Special: $275 for Fri/Sat/Sun
- 5-day rate, Sunday thru Thursday: $400
- Full 7-day Week Special: $550
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I book?
Our camping cabins can be booked anytime for a week maximum at a time! Friday and Saturdays must be rented together.
Do I need to bring my own sheets?
Yes! These are rustic cabins. You’ll need to pack your own sheets, blankets, towels, etc.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes, pets are welcome. However, there is a $5 non-refundable fee per pet, per day.
When is checkout time?
Check-out time for the cabin is 11 am EDT. Check-in time is after 4 pm.
Is there a camp store or ice available?
We sell ice and apparel. Several stores (Dollar General, Hardware and Jay C for example) are less than three miles away. Ice is available during office hours at the park office 8:30-5:30 and from 7:30-7:45 pm.
Can I bring my golf cart?
Golf carts are allowed for licensed drivers age 18 and older. No 4-wheelers, ORV’s, or mini bikes/scooters are allowed in the park. 10 MPH is enforced for campers, day users, and all wedding and camping guests.
Do you give refunds?
- All cancellations must be made by 11:59 pm in the property’s time zone to fall within the cancellation policy
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- 50% refund(minus service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in
Are there things not allowed?
To provide a family-friendly, safe environment, there are some things not permitted. Alcohol, drugs, loud vehicles, swimming pools of any size and guns of any kind (including BB guns) are not permitted.